Thursday, May 21, 2015

LG G4 Preview {Review}

LG G4 Preview

Recently, I got an email from LG and T-Mobile…asking me to try out the LG G4…a brand new phone that hasn’t been released yet. First, we need to talk about my love of gadgets and shiny new objects. I love trying new things. But I also need to disclose that I’m not an Android phone user. But I have always been interested about the other sides. I have always wanted to try them because in another life…

I was a backend Java developer and I once helped tweak an Android app at work for a side project my co-workers were working on. Like I said, I have always been interested about how the other side works…so I did a quick internet search and I saw the words: “this smartphone has the best camera” on the market next to the words LG G4. This I have to see and try. I’m so glad I did!

Click to continue...LG G4 Preview {Review}


© The Little Kitchen, 2015. | Permalink | No comment |

No comments:

Post a Comment